Sunday 18 June 2017

Grandpa Tony's Review

For the past week I have been vaping on two flavours from Grandpa Tony's Premium E-liquids and they are both fantastic. I had tried one of the flavours before and the other I tried for the first time this week.

The VG/PG ratio is not listed on the bottle and PG is not listed in the ingredient list so I am guessing all of Grandpa Tony's juices are max VG. These juices both had great vapor production and flavour and being max VG is something I prefer. They are available in 0, 3, and 6 MG nicotine.

Grandpa Tony's is a company based out of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and is currently available at stores across Saskatchewan, Alberta, and B.C. I honestly feel that some of Canada's best juices are made right here in Saskatchewan and with the quality of these two flavours I tried this week and with the buzz the new Mo-He-Toe flavour is generating I am expecting this brand to be popular all across Canada soon.

Due to budget constraints here at thevapingbusdriver.ca I had to limit this review to two flavours but I will definitely do another review on a couple more flavours in the future. Now on to the review!

Razzle

Razzle is a juice I tried for the first time this past week and is a blue raspberry taffy flavour and it is great! This juice has the perfect amount of sweetness and is not overly sweet like many other candy vapes can be. Neither the blue raspberry nor the taffy flavour overpowers the other, it is pretty much a perfect 50/50 mix of both.

This juice has a great raspberry smell that is very pleasant and a very nice after taste. I brought razzle with me to a wedding last weekend and my friend Mike made the comment that he knew this was good juice just from the look of Grandpa Tony, so I guess he is a good face of the company. Over all I really enjoyed this juice and will buy it again without a doubt.

9.5/10

Steamberry

Steamberry is the strawberry flavour from Grandpa Tony's custard line called Cog Fog. I had purchased this juice one time before and ended up spilling about 95% of the bottle down my kitchen sink by accident so even though I had bought this before I really was trying it for the first time this week.

I find myself disappointed with most of the custard flavours I try but was not at all disappointed with this one. There is just enough strawberry flavour that works perfectly with the creaminess of the custard. This is a very smooth vape that I would recommend you use in a dripper to bring out the rich, creamy goodness of the custard and the strawberry flavour. The smell of this juice is very pleasant but doesn't have a strong strawberry smell to it. No doubt it is a custard vape judging by the smell. Cog fog is available in Strawberry, Caramel, Honeydew, Lemon, Pistachio, and Vanilla flavours so I'm sure you will find one you like. Over all I really liked this custard vape and would buy again for sure.

9/10

Happy Fathers Day! What are all you Dads vaping today?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...