Thursday 8 June 2017

How we got here

My sister-in-law Jolene has been writing a very successful food blog for many years (check her out at everydayfoodie.ca), and she had told me several times that I should start writing a blog too. I thought maybe blogging about my favorite baseball team the Toronto Blue Jays would be kind of fun but the idea didn't interest me enough to want to get started with it.

When I began vaping I would come home with a few new bottles of e-liquid every week and would talk Melody's ear off telling her what I thought of each one. My wife is very supportive and would always listen to me ramble on about how I was on a quest for the perfect vape.

About a month ago we were sitting in our back yard vaping, I was telling Melody what I thought of the e-juice I had picked up that day when the idea came to me that there are probably a lot of people out there like me who love trying new juices. People who are always on the look out for great new brands and flavors they have not tried yet. Starting a blog about what I'm vaping and hopefully hearing what others are vaping from across Canada, the U.S. and around the globe seemed like the perfect idea to me.

I talked to Jolene about the idea and she was very supportive and pointed me in the right direction on how to get started. I decided to jump in with both feet and become a blogger.

After a brief period of not knowing what I was doing thevapingbusdriver.ca was born. I am not affiliated with any brand, shop, or website so my opinions will be my own and I promise to always keep it 8 more than 92 with you.

On deck for my first juice review will be 3 flavors from Strange Clouds Vapor Co.out of my home town of Regina, Saskatchewan.


Look for that this weekend. What are you vaping on today?


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on your blog Steve! <3 If you need any help with any formatting stuff along the way, let me know :-) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...