Thursday 15 June 2017

Thursday Thoughts

I'm sure we have all purchased things in our lives that you wonder how you ever got by without. For me the most recent case of this is the Recoil RDA by GrimmGreen and OhmboyOC
The flavor off of this RDA is out of this world, and I would recommend checking it out if you are looking for something new or are making the switch from a Sub Ohm Tank.

I was having a chat with my Mother-in-law Brenda this morning, who I adore and would be devastated if anything ever happened to. She has been smoking for many years and her doctor told her quitting smoking using vaping is not a good idea because there have not been enough studies done on the long term health effects of vaping.

Now I admit I have not been through medical school and am probably the last person who should be giving anyone medical advice but how can recommending your patients continue to smoke and accept the horrifying consequences to their health that is backed up by millions of medical studies and reports be a better idea than recommending your patients switch to something you feel hasn't been studied enough? Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?

I posted my first blog post one week ago today, and since this page has been viewed way WAY more times than I would have ever imagined I want to say a quick thank you to any vape shop owners and employees who may see this post. Thank you for always being available to answer any questions no matter how dumb they may be, and help people with problems they are having no matter how simple they are to fix. You guys are helping save peoples lives and your knowledge and expertise are greatly appreciated.

On deck for my next juice review are two flavors from Grandpa Tony's E-Liquid Labs out of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.

Look for that this weekend. What is your favorite local shop in your area?

3 comments:

  1. It's kinda good thing dude. By the way, it is really depend on the person if he will quit on smoking with the use of the E-Cigarette. What is important is that you will not abuse it because it can totally give negative effects on your health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog man! Keep it up! Can you try and make some insights about juuls and Juul Skins I heard it's nice to use with vaping

    ReplyDelete

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...