Sunday 11 June 2017

Strange Clouds Vapor Co. Review

For the last week I have been vaping on 3 flavours of e-liquid from Strange Clouds Vapor Co and I must say that they produce fantastic juice! Two of the flavours are juices that I purchase regularly and have been enjoying for a long time.

All of their juices are available in 0, 2.5 and 5 MG nicotine and are a 80%VG/20%PG mix which produces big clouds and outstanding flavours. They are a company based out of Regina, Saskatchewan and their products can be found in store at Queen City Vapes as well as ordered online at www.queencityvapes.ca

Now lets review some juice shall we?

Purpcream

Purpcream is a juice I have been purchasing for a while, it is a Grape Gelato flavour that I find delicious. It is very smooth and has an outstanding smell to it. When I vape this I hear people commenting all the time about how good it smells and even how good I smell after vaping it.

This juice has a very cool taste to it, not in a menthol flavour type of way but in more of a frozen dessert way. It also has a great after taste that kind of hangs around in your mouth for longer than any other juice I have tried. Over all this is one of my favorite juices and one that I will continue to purchase regularly!
9.5/10

Bananas Out For Harambe
Bananas out is another juice that I have purchased quite a few times and one that I really enjoy. This is a banana/nut smoothie flavour and it is very much on point. I have tried several banana flavours and was never very impressed until I tried this one.

The inhale of this juice is all banana to me and the exhale has a nutty undertone that just works perfectly. The nut flavour is not overpowering and the banana flavour is outstanding. This juice has a great banana smell and does not smell or taste anything like that weird banana medicine we all had as kids. This is another flavour that I will continue to purchase and enjoy regularly!

9/10

P.B.O.M.G
P.B.O.M.G. is a peanut butter ice cream flavour that recently had a flavour make over for the better. I purchased the original blend when it was being cleared out for $5 a bottle to make room for the new recipe and I really didn't like it. To me it tasted like I would imagine putting a roasted peanut on top of your coil and firing it at 150 watts would taste.

When the new recipe got released I had to try it just to compare the old to the new. The new blend is so much improved that they don't really taste very much alike at all. There is a new added sweetness described as a gooey melted marshmallow and a far less roasted peanut taste that now makes this juice pleasant. I'm not a peanut butter fan really, I don't eat it on toast or sandwiches often so I knew even the new recipe probably wouldn't be a favorite of mine.

All I can say about this juice is that if you are a PB fan you will love it! This isn't a flavour I will likely purchase again but it is very good. If you like Reese cups or peanut butter toast I bet this juice is a 10/10 for you but for me

7/10

How was your weekend? Have you tried any of these 3 juices before?

3 comments:

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...