Friday 23 June 2017

Twelve Monkeys Review

For the last week I have been vaping on 3 flavours of e-liquid from Twelve Monkeys Vapor Co and I have been loving them. So much so that I went back to the vape shop and purchased another bottle of two of the flavours. I also picked up another two flavours to review in a few days after I have a chance to try them out.

Twelve Monkeys is a company out of Ontario, Canada and they currently have eight flavours available with a new one coming out in July. Their VG/PG ratios are different depending on the juice and every flavour is available in 0, 3, 6, and 12 MG nicotine. This is a brand that is popular all over the world and you can find out where you can pick up their products in your country on their website www.12monkeysvapor.com now on to the review!

Mangabeys

Mangabeys is a Pineapple, Guava, Mango blend that is accented by other tropical fruits and this is the best juice I have vaped to date. I am a fan of fruity flavours and this company absolutely knocked it out of the park with this one.

This juice really has a Caribbean taste to it and is the perfect vape for summer time. Pineapple and Mango are two of my favorite fruits to eat and juices to drink so I am not surprised that I love this stuff as much as I do.

This juice is rather sweet like many other fruit flavours are but it never got to be sickeningly sweet to me. I was able to vape this and love it all day long. This flavour is a 80VG/20PG mix so you will still enjoy great vapor production to go with the fantastic taste.

10/10

Congo Cream

What is the first thing you think of when someone mentions the Congo? I thought you might say Vanilla and strawberry custard! That is exactly what this flavour is and like Mangabeys it is fantastic.

Congo Cream is a smooth, creamy custard flavour with two vanillas and fresh strawberry's on the exhale. There is a lot going on with this juice but the flavours work perfectly together and it has a great vanilla smell to it. I am not always a huge fan of custards but this company really did this one right.

This is a 70VG/30PG blend which still produces nice clouds, but the higher PG allows for all the flavours mixed into this juice to be enjoyed. I am a big fan of this juice and am working on my second bottle of it.

9.5/10

O-Rangz

O-Rangz is a cereal vape that tastes very much like Fruit Loops and this one is decent. I loved fruit loops as a kid and still eat them from time to time as an adult but this juice was just ok to me.

It is described as a lemony fruit flavour accented by wheaty cereal and creamy milk but I got mostly just a lemony taste and smell from this juice. It tastes and smells good and if you are a fan of lemon vapes you will probably love it. I have not fallen in love with a cereal vape yet and lemon juices are not my favorite so this is not one I will likely buy again.

I did finish the bottle and I did enjoy it but this was easily my least favorite of the three juices I tried this week. This is a 80VG/20PG blend so it does produce nice clouds and I'm sure lots of people will love it. But for me

7/10

I will post a new review in a few days on the two flavours I just picked up. Have you tried any Twelve Monkeys Juices? What is your favorite?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...