Monday 3 July 2017

Armada Arroz Review

This past week was a challenging one for me! I spent several days at home with my daughter who was very sick, every bus I drove seemed to have an A.C. unit that was broken, and I had to miss out on some fun Canada Day events with my family because I was working overtime on Saturday.

While the past seven days were not very much fun I did have the pleasure of visiting with members of Melody's family that we rarely get to see on Sunday night as well as trying an outstanding new juice this weekend that I am now hooked on.

Armada Arroz

Armada Arroz is a rice crispy square flavored juice by Fogador Dali out of Regina, Saskatchewan and it is outstanding! I have always loved rice crispy treats and was excited to try this flavour. It did not disappoint at all.

This juice is a 70VG/30PG blend that produces big clouds and great flavour. They really nailed the sweet and sticky rice crispy square taste but its the marshmallow flavour in this juice that has me hooked. It reminds me of the middle of a marshmallow roasted over a campfire.

Armada Arroz has a nice almost caramel smell to it which is very pleasant and although I would never purchase a juice because of the label this juice does have the nicest label of any juice I have tried. Sorry my picture isn't very good but trust me it's nice.

I enjoyed this juice even more than I expected to and it is an all day vape for me. I know I will be purchasing this one again.

10/10

How was your Canada Day? Follow me on Instagram @thevapingbusdriver




2 comments:

  1. uwell valyrian coil is high quality cheap squonk mods, that produces more vapor than you'll ever need. On the other hand, it is quite a simple product as well, really easy to use. To sum it up, uwell valyrian works great and lasts for a long time. Definitely our #1 pick and we vape it all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...