Sunday 9 July 2017

God Save The Queen

I really do appreciate everyone who reads my blog no matter where you may be from! Thank you for checking it out and thank you for the feedback. A great number of people who have been reading seem to be in the U.K. and since my Dad was born and raised in Reading I thought I would do my best to find a couple of juices from England to review.

My family went on a month long trip to England way back in 1998 and I really fell in love with it! My sister even went over and lived there for a year after we came home. I plan to take my wife and daughter over for a visit once Charlotte gets a little older as I have so much family and great friends to visit, but until then I guess reviewing British juice is as close as I can get.

Regina, Saskatchewan where I live doesn't have much but it does have several great vape shops in it where I was able to find a couple of juices from the U.K. I am going to try and get my hands on a bottle of Hellfire juice that seems to be very popular but for now I have two juices to review

Lemon Tart

Lemon Tart by Dinner Lady is exactly what the name says, it's a lemon tart flavour and I enjoyed it. This juice has a sweet not sour lemon flavour on the inhale and a meringue taste to the exhale but what I liked the most about this juice is the flaky pastry taste I also got on the exhale.

This juice has won all sorts of awards and seems to be an all day vape for many people. It is a 70VG/30PG blend which produces big clouds and allows for the several different tastes in this juice to all be enjoyed. It also has a very pleasant lemon smell to it that I really like.

I'm not the biggest fan of lemon flavours but this is one of the better ones I have tried. I liked this juice but wouldn't classify it as an all day vape for me. More of one to enjoy is small doses over a longer period of time.

8/10

The Son

The Son by Sweet Jesus is a melon milk candy flavoured juice and I really enjoy this one. It has a nice mixed melon taste mixed in with kind of a candy cane type candy flavour. It has a bit of a cooling sensation like a candy cane or a breath mint but not as strong as a menthol flavour.

I don't get much of a milky taste from this juice, at least not the same kind you get from a cereal vape. The milk is in there but it's more of a light and smooth undertone to me. This is a 70VG/30PG blend and also produces nice clouds and flavour.

I find this juice a little hard to describe the taste of but I really like it. I love the label and the over all brand image is cool. This is an all day vape for me but probably wouldn't be at the very top of my list of must have in my juice cabinet juices.

9/10

How was your weekend? What is your all day vape?

Follow me on Instagram @thevapingbusdriver


1 comment:

  1. Even though we don't vape, you make it sound delicious!!! I didn't realize there were so many flavours of juice, and that they had so many complexities. Our weekend was busy, as we were getting prepped for camping. Keep up the great blog Steve; it's fun to read!

    ReplyDelete

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...