Saturday 22 July 2017

T Daawg Labs Blue Crack Review

Tomorrow my girls and I leave on our yearly road trip to Edmonton to visit my 85 year old Grandmother and my Aunt. I have been traveling to Edmonton to visit family since I was a young kid and have always loved spending time there.

I lived in Medicine Hat for a few years also but this will be my first visit to Alberta since I began vaping. I am excited to check out a few new shops and hopefully try a couple of juices I am unable to find in Regina.

The city of champions appears to have a really great vaping scene and Alberta as a whole has quite a few great juice makers. I thought I would review an Alberta made juice before we leave.

T Daawg Labs is a company from the Edmonton area and has a large number of flavours in their juice line up. Blue Crack is the first one I have tried but will certainly not be the last.

Blue Crack

Blue Crack is a blue raspberry lollipop flavour and it is fantastic! I have been vaping a few raspberry juices lately and this is definitely one of the best.

On the inhale I get the raspberry flavour which is done perfectly and on the exhale it is a sweet and sugary candy flavour. This is a very sweet tasting juice but I didn't get sick of it at any point.

This is not a very complex flavour with a lot of different things going on but it doesn't need to be. The berry and candy flavours work perfectly together and will have you hooked almost immediately.

Blue Crack is a 75VG/25PG blend which produces big clouds and spot on flavours. If you are a fan of candy vapes this is one you will need to try. It is an all day vape for me without a doubt.

9.5/10

What is your favorite thing to do in Edmonton? Follow me on Instagram @thevapingbusdriver


3 comments:

  1. I hope you're having a wonderful time in Edmonton! My favourite thing to do there is hit up the water slides in WEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
    Medicine Hat Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went over this website and I conceive you've got a large number of splendid information, www.swiftsmoke.com/

    ReplyDelete

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...