Monday 31 July 2017

Vapor Junkie Master Sauce Review

It's hard to believe that 17 days worth of vacation time has come and went and I am now back at work! Our road trip to Alberta was a lot of fun and it was great spending time with family.

I really enjoyed all the time I got to spend with my wife and daughter and we have already started talking about our trip for next summer. But until then it's back to the grind.

During my time off I picked up several new juices that I have really been enjoying. The first one I will be reviewing is Master Sauce by Vapor Junkie out of Halifax Nova Scotia.

Master Sauce


I was interested in trying Master Sauce because there is no flavour profile listed for it. It is described only as "An unexplainably perfect mix of sweetness and creaminess. Taste it to find out"

I thought it would be fun to try and figure out what this juice is and even if i'm wrong I can at least give you my take on it.

Master Sauce to me is a banana flavoured juice mixed with a sweet cream and finished off with a touch of brown sugar.

There is a creaminess throughout with this juice that is nice. The banana flavour is present on the exhale with the sweetness from what I think is brown sugar coming at the end.

There seems to be a very slight spice at the end as well that reminds me of cinnamon or nutmeg. I can't quite put my finger on it but it is nice.

This is a max VG juice and it smells just like banana bread which is very pleasant. Whatever the flavour is I enjoyed it very much and it is an all day vape for me. I will be trying more from this company in the future without a doubt.

9/10

Have you tried this juice? What does it taste like to you?

Follow me on Instagram @thevapingbusdriver


1 comment:

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...