Tuesday 15 August 2017

Nola by Lane Cove Vapor Review

I have always been a big fan of desserts and one of my favorites is the Pavlova that my sister makes. Vicki was shown how to make it by her husband Will's mother as Will comes from a family with New Zealand roots.

I'm not sure if the Pavlova originates from Australia or New Zealand but who ever came up with the idea for this dessert thank you!

Ruby Roo is an extremely popular YouTube personality and vape reviewer, she is also the creator of the Australian inspired line of juices Lane Cove Vapor. My favorite from this line is Nola which if you have not guessed by now is a Pavlova flavour.

I first tried Nola when Mike from www.queencityvapes.ca brought it in to his shop. I picked up a 30ml bottle and finished it in a day. I started ordering a couple of 100ml bottles at a time after that.

Nola


Nola is described as a Pavlova meringue topped with whipped cream, strawberries, kiwi, and passionfruit.

This juice starts out with the sweet and creamy meringue on the inhale and finishes with the fruity flavours on the exhale. The blend of fruits is done perfectly with in my opinion the kiwi being the strongest and most noticeable flavour.

Nola is a max VG blend which produces big clouds and still allows you to enjoy all the flavours present in this juice. This juice is a bit on the lighter side, I would even describe it as subtle which is not what I normally am in to but it works for me. The Pavlova is a light dessert and Lane Cove Vapor did a fantastic job of recreating that with Nola.

I also don't think they used much in terms of sweeteners because this juice is very easy on your coils. If you vape using a tank you can expect your coil heads to last for a very long time. Just a bit of an added bonus. Over all I love this juice and it is an all day vape for me. Great Job on this one  Ruby Roo!

10/10

Have you tried Pavlova? What desserts do you like?

Follow me on Instagram @thevapingbusdriver





1 comment:

  1. I love pavlova! I made one this summer for the first time. My favourite dessert is probably a chocolate chip cookie, but it depends on the day.

    ReplyDelete

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...