Tuesday 29 August 2017

Smuthen Review

It's safe to say that fruit vapes are my thing. The majority of my favorite juices are fruity flavours and they are the flavour profile I vape most often. Since I have tried so many it takes a lot to blow me away when it comes to a fruit juice.

Smuthen is a line of juices made by Adrenochrome labs out of one of my favorite citys in Canada Victoria, British Columbia. I had been wanting to try this line for quite a while but none of the shops in Regina carry it. When we were in Edmonton a few weeks ago I stopped by Digital Imports and was able to finally get my hands on a couple of bottles.

I was instantly blown away by these two fruit smoothie flavours. The mixture of fruits and yogurts in this line are done perfectly and create a surprisingly refreshing summer time vape.

Original


Original Smuthen is a mixture of Orange, Strawberry, and Banana flavours mixed with yogurt. Vaping this juice reminds me of a smoothie you would get from Orange Julius and it is outstanding.

I get mostly the Orange on the inhale and mostly the Banana on the exhale with this one and a light strawberry taste present in both. I had to be careful not to vape the entire bottle of the Original before I had a chance to write this review as it is very addictive.

All of the Smuthen juices are a Max VG blend that produce big clouds and amazing flavours. The smell of the Original is just like smelling a freshly peeled orange which is very pleasant.

10/10

Apps


Apps is an apple, peach, and pear smoothie that is just as good or better than the Original flavour. I get mostly the pear and apple on the inhale and a lot of peach on the exhale.

I can't really say which of these two juices I prefer as it just depends which one I am in the mood for. I love the peach exhale in Apps and the smell I find to be mostly peach as well.

Adrenochrome labs knocked it out of the park in my opinion with both of these flavours!

10/10

Do you enjoy fruit vapes? What is your favorite fruit?

Follow me on Instagram @thevapingbusdriver





1 comment:

  1. I think my favourite fruit would be strawberries or pomegranates.

    ReplyDelete

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...