Thursday 28 September 2017

Grape Jam Monster Review

Jam Monster is one of the first lines of juice I ever really fell in love with. I went through a stage before I started writing this blog that I pretty much vaped nothing but the Blueberry and Strawberry.

Jam Monster is 50% Grape, Apple, Blueberry, or Strawberry jam depending on your flavour choice, 25% Toast, and 25% Butter. I will be reviewing the latest flavour to hit the vape shop shelves.

Grape


Grape seems to be a very difficult flavour to re-create into an e-juice. I have yet to find a really great grape flavour but I figured if anyone could pull it off it would be Jam Monster.

They did a great job and this juice is the best tasting grape flavour I have vaped but with that being said I still much prefer both the blueberry and strawberry flavours.

Grape juices to me have kind of a chemical taste that I don't enjoy, while the grape Jam Monster is closer to what a grape juice should taste like than anything else I have tried there is still something about it that doesn't really work for me.

Jam Monster is a great line of juices and even though this particular flavour is not my favorite I have heard several people say it is theirs. I will have no problem finishing my 100ml bottle of grape but it will not be an all day vape for me.

All Jam Monster juices are a 75VG/25PG blend that produces big clouds. They also smell very nice and fruity just like whichever flavour jam you choose.

The box no longer comes with the small bag of Cotton Bacon inside which is a little disappointing. Not a reason to avoid buying the juice but it did make spending $55 per bottle ever so slightly less painful.

I am sure most people will love at least one of Jam Monsters flavours, I happen to love two. But since I am only reviewing the grape today

7.5/10

Do you have a flavour of E Juice that just doesn't work for you? What is your favorite Jam Monster?

Follow me on Instagram @thevapingbusdriver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...