Tuesday 10 October 2017

Pacific Sangha by Met4 Review

A couple of weeks ago I tried and reviewed the chocolate milk flavoured juice Golden Ticket by Met4 and it instantly became one of my favorites. Naturally I had to try the strawberry milk Pacific Sangha and give it a quick review as well.

I do love chocolate milk but was never as big on the strawberry when I was growing up. I don't think I have ever purchased strawberry milk as an adult either but with how much I love Golden Ticket and several other juices from Saveurvape I was excited to try the other flavour from their Met4 line.

Pacific Sangha


I don't know how Saveurvape does it but they make juices that I am crazy about and do not get sick of. Even though strawberry milk is not something I consume or even like all that much this juice works for me.

Pacific Sangha is so rich and creamy it tastes more like a strawberry and cream juice than it does a milk. The sweetness level is perfect and it is such a smooth vape that I can and do vape it all day.

I prefer Golden Ticket over this juice but only by a small margin. If I was building my Mt. Rushmore of e juices both as of right now would be on it and in my top four.

Pacific Sangha is a 70VG/30PG blend which produces big clouds and great flavour. Both of the Met4 juices will gunk up your coils pretty quick but that isn't a big deal to me. The flavours of these juices are well worth it.

Saveurvape doesn't show my blog or Instagram any love at all but I will always give credit where credit is due. Their Met4 and SVRF lines are both incredible! I can't wait to see what they come out with next.

10/10

Did you like strawberry milk as a kid? Who makes your favorite juice?

Follow me on Instagram @thevapingbusdriver

1 comment:

  1. I didn't like strawberry milk at all as a kid (or strawberry ice cream). I liked chocolate though!

    ReplyDelete

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...